This is a bulk recipe for one of my most successful coleslaw alternatives yet! Goodbye boring white, mayonnaise-filled and refined sugar-filled coleslaw. Hello pink and purple mayo-free slaw! If you make this amazing recipe, let me know about it here! And please also give me a shout-out on Instagram if you make an even better version.
- 1/2 a head of Red Cabbage (650-700g)
- 1 bag of Radishes (240g)
- 3-4 Medium Carrots (300-325g)
- 2 tbsp of Organic Honey
- 3 tbsp of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Finely chop the red cabbage.
- De-head the radishes and chop them finely.
- Peel the carrots, chop off the ends, and grate them into a bowl.
- Add the three veggies into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and the spices to the mixing bowl and stir it up well with a fork.
- Place the slaw into tupperware containers and refrigerate for those weekly lunch boxes!